Managed Cloud Infrastructure
Managed Wise™ Smart Cloud offers a user-friendly environment for customers that wish to move to the cloud or migrate from an existing cloud provider. Managed Wise Smart Cloud provides the underlying high availability IT infrastructure and the Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform that delivers an exceptional experience to businesses and their users on any device, anywhere.
Managed Wise Smart Cloud utilizes an integrated workspace automation software platform that manages the infrastructure, the business applications, and desktops as a service (DaaS) solution providing a superior experience for your users. We make the transition easy with migration services of your data, email, and applications to your new secure Cloud. User productivity increases with the ability to run a Remote Desktop Session on your existing PC with multiple monitors or log into the high-performance and secure web client from any device with a browser. Both of client DaaS platforms offer the same Windows Desktop experience that users have come to know so well. Managed Wise Smart Cloud removes the headache of local servers and frees you and your environment from all the associated cost.
Users can access Windows desktops, business and productivity applications, and complete corporate IT systems – all without compromising security, performance or control.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-tier fault tolerance and load balancing infrastructure that is fully managed
- Desktop as a Service, applications, back office systems and directory/user management
- The ability to run large-scale workloads on consistently performing, scalable, highly secure and reliable virtual machines
- Secure and Compliant
- Fully scalable to your growing needs
- Full Data backups
- Over 1,000 business and productivity applications preloaded and ready to deploy
- User-friendly desktop experience designed for performance and responsiveness
- Fully-featured and familiar Windows desktop platform
- Secure bring-your-own-device environment for mobile clients in a distributed workforce
- Backed by a Company that is focused on the true customer service experience
Compliance with PCI, HIPAA, GLB, SARBOX, FINRA, and other data protection standards is simplified by the Managed Wise Smart Cloud applications. With end-to-end encryption, simplified user and resource security management and design controls, the platform enables administrators to prevent corporate data from leaking to private devices. It also supports and provides client reporting and license management for all applications on the platform. The secure data center has also completed ISO 27001, SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications, demonstrating a commitment to information security.
Managed Wise™ Smart Cloud - Under the Hood
Managed Wise™ Smart Cloud offers a solution for companies that wish to move their infrastructure away from their office. So what does this look like and what do you get?
The based solution consists of the following:
- A fully managed Infrastructure and ongoing support
- A Clean and Error-free Active Directory structure for all your users and policies
- A Remote Desktop Server and Secure Remote Gateway for fast and secure user access
- Fully Managed Exchange Server and Client Access Licenses
- Email SPAM Control and Continuity
- An Application Server for your business applications
- Office Standard Suite for all your users
- All the Windows Server and Client Access Licenses are included
- Backup for the Smart Cloud Infrastructure to a separate, secure and audited data center on the opposite coast line of the US
All you need to provide is your Business Applications with licensing and your data.
The Managed Wise Smart Cloud setup fee includes the initial project to assist companies in migrating applications and data to the new environment.
It includes recreating your Active Directory structure and file shares and all Group Policies. Smart Cloud migration does not include existing Active Directory implementations. This allows for a clean new cloud network and avoids migrating lingering existing issues that your current network may have.