Managed Disaster Recovery
JuggerVault Pro provides fast and reliable backup and disaster recovery for Windows servers and desktops. JuggerVault Pro protects your data by creating a local image (Storage device included) which can be used to rapidly recover files or complete systems. The incremental images are then compressed, encrypted, and sent to the JuggerVault SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II, PCI, HIPAA Compliant datacenter for secure storage. In the event of a site disaster, JuggerVault will deliver your data to your hot site and assist you in getting your business back online.
The feature rich JuggerVault Pro not only the ability to restore current and archived files, it also allows for bare metal restores of server and desktop images. JuggerVault Pro can recover an entire system to the original device, to a dissimilar devices or to a virtual device. This means that your downtime, loss of data and productivity are all minimized.
Customized for your Requirements
JuggerVault Pro is managed disaster recovery solution that is customizable to your infrastructure requirements and tailored to your users.
- Archive data based on your business requirements.
- Set incremental backups as quickly as every 15 minutes. (RPO)
- Add heavy PC users to full image backup for rapid, full system recovery.
- Use the latest backup images to upgrade servers or to create a virtual environment
Easy Decision Making
JuggerVault Pro is a complete DR solution that is feature rich and designed to protect your business by protecting your data. From file level to bare metal restores, the JuggerVault Pro solution fits any budget and can scale from Gigabytes to Terabytes with various plans to choose from. Local, offsite and the high availability options make JuggerVault an easy choice.
- Bare metal recovery
- Restore/migrate backups to/from physical systems
- Restore/migrate backups to/from virtual systems
- Restores to dissimilar hardware
- No per GB fees
- Continuous Data Protection as often as every 15 min.
- Scheduled full and incremental backups
- Local file level restore capabilities
- Archives kept locally and offsite
- Image management minimizes storage consumption
- Compresses and encrypts backup images
- Offsite electronic transport and data storage
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II, PCI, HIPAA Compliant
- High Availability Server Resource
What are you Waiting for?
Call one of our Managed Services Consultants today and get the strength in protection that your business needs.