Managed Wise Network and Security Assessments enables I.T. decision makers to proactively react to the assessment results and professional consulting from an Intelinet Systems’ subject matter experts. The assessment results are compiled from internal and external non-invasive scans that gather critical information about the network, the connected devices and users, various security settings, and detailed asset data included software installed across the network.
This report provides the comprehensive details of the Assessment and is critical for a network analysis. It provides the details of the Client Risk Report and it dives deep into asset reporting, user and device security, network shares, and much more.
- Network Site Diagram of the network structure, organized by type of asset.
- Asset Detail Report for detailed information on individual assets. Ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
- External Vulnerability Summary is run against a range of IP addresses to gain a summary view of any security holes and warnings.
- Change-Management Report compares the data from any tow full network scans and highlights the changes.
The details are provided in both a Word and Excel format for custom sorts, analyses, and creating your own views.
A basic IT security assessment that includes:
- Security Risk Report is an executive-level report that includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs, and an explanation of the risks found in the security scan.
- Security Policy Assessment is a detailed overview of the security policies in place domain wide and on local machines.
- Shared Permission Report is a comprehensive list of all network shares by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report organizes permissions by users, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Internal Vulnerabilities Report highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Inter-net content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities is a comprehensive report including security holes and warnings, informational items that can help make better network security decisions, plus a full Map Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security
Intelinet Systems tops your list of consulting companies in Dallas. Contact one of our consultants today to learn more about the assessment fees and how you could be eligible for a free scan.